Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Enlightenment

With the month and a half that’s it’s been since I’ve started keeping this journal, perhaps now is a good time to take stock and to review the content of ideas I’ve compiled so far. It’s been a pleasure I must say, sharing these wonderful soulful pearls of wisdom. Over a wide panorama of sacred topics, this blog has been my travel companion, my confidante, serving well as a stage for my confessional mediation. The inspiration has been intoxicating.

Let’s see. . .The subjects of my blogs have included:

- Donuts
- Big Macs
- Coca-Cola
- Television
- Movies
- Music
- Comic books
- Cartoons
- Hockey
- Autograph seeking

(Silence)

(Painful silence)

I AM AN ADOLESCENT IN DISGUISE. THIS IS SO AWFUL. I AM SHALLOW. I AM SPIRITUALLY IMPOVERISHED. I am a coarse human being.

There have been suspicions of this but until now nothing tangible; some general impressions, a few anecdotal quips, but nothing more. Suddenly, there emerges a thorough body of evidence and it’s entirely my own doing.

What sayest thou? Good? Bad?

Good.
. . . Bad?
Good.

No. Bad.

But, I’ve told you a little bit about some of my friends. I am redeemable after all.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home