Monday, March 07, 2005

Gratitude: (Friendship - Part I)

Another Year.

I used to measure myself by much I had. With the wisdom born out of time and reflection, I see this is not the best way to view one’s life. I have neither more nor less – it is the same, but I’ve discovered that those same things have become better, and those same friendships have grown much deeper. It has been a good year after all.

Thanks very much for remembering and making the effort, for otherwise this would have been just Another Day, nothing more.

That you did so means I have a place in your life and for this I am humbled, flattered and for the moment, the most fortunate of all the world’s bumbling fools.




1 Comments:

At August 30, 2010 at 8:06 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have more friends than you think...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home